Campus-wide Playlist Requirements
In order for your content to be approved to play on the campus-wide playlist, you must meet the following criteria when submitting your content.
- No corporate logos can be used on any digital signage except for University and/or Kansas Athletics Inc. contracts, i.e. Coca-Cola. Events, lectures, activities sponsored and/or hosted by donors, corporate sponsors and/or non-profit agencies can be listed by name.
- Videos produced to be shown on monitors must be captioned.
3. Avoid Date and Time confusion. Avoid using words that make the date of your event ambiguous. For instance, if your message runs for 12 days, the words "tomorrow" or "this weekend" could be confusing to the user.
4. State who is presenting the message. Your message must include the name of the department, group, organization, or sponsor presenting the message.
5. Images must match the size of the zone. The campus-wide playlist is 680 x 510 pixels which is a 4:3 aspect ratio. If you wish to submit content that is 16:9 ratio, your content will be placed in a template that adjusts the padding of the zone so that it can still be displayed.
|Duration||Your message will play for a maximum of 30 days on the campus-wide playlist.|
|Message timing||Your message will play for 8-12 seconds.|
|Rotation||Your message will be placed in a rotation of other campus content and frequency may vary.|
How to Submit Content
To submit your content to be added to the campus-playlist, complete the form below. You will be contacted by a representative from KU IT about your submission.